0 items | £0.00
To have a Speedometer recalibrated, the following exercise is all that is required for you to supply the information we need.
Please follow these instructions exactly
- Disconnect Flexible Drive from Instrument End
- Mark Drive Wheel tyre with chalk line, masking tape or similar.
- Mark body or chassis with a line corresponding to the line on the tyre.
- Ensure tyres are inflated to correct pressure.
- Push vehicle along the ground in a straight line for 6 turns of the wheel whilst an assistant counts the number of turns the inner speedometer cable makes, to the nearest 1/8 of a turn. (To facilitate ease of counting, a cardboard arrow can be made and pressed onto the end of the inner cable).
- Fill in and submit the form below or, if you prefer, get in touch by phone or email.